Sunday, May 23, 2010

Today was a really hard day for me for many reasons. My loving daughter decided to wake up at 3am and stay up till 6am then get bk up at 9am and she is still up as I write this. The other reason today was hard was that I got my moms death cert. it never hit me that she was dead I mean I knew she was but it really hit home when I saw the cert. I took my meds for the first time in a few days and I feel OK but I am so tired and so ready for some good sleep. I actually did sleep for a while today from 8pm till 11pm and I woke up bc I had to get a drink my mouth was really dry.I think the Seroquel or maybe it was the Vistral.I still have to take the night time meds. I am gonna take them as soon as I get off here. I just wanted to come and update and let you all know what is going on today.

I want to let you all know that there are lots of resources out there for bipolar people tomorrow I will a few sites I have very good and informative.

No comments:

Post a Comment