Thursday, July 15, 2010

Life

Well a few weeks ago I cam to a decision about the case against my step dad and it was to just end ot all and move on. I can not live in the past I have a life to live and he is not part of it. I have been on the new meds for 2 months I feel really good about them. I got my daughter in the PreK class for the fall and my house seems to be alot calmer and more stable. Even my birds seem to be happier. I owe alot of this decision to my neice and my bf they really help me see what all this was doing to me and the stress was just way to high for any normal person to deal with.

As far as my sisters and brothers understanding all this they hate me for not following thru but as I told them I have not dealt with this since I was 13 and have buried it way on the back of my mind and really dont feel like dealing with it all at once. I would love to take my own pace and go slow and then handle it on my own. I dont expect them to understand since they dont have to take meds for all the crap then went thru as kids like I do. I also dont care what they think about my life. Its mine and I have to do things at my pace.

Jojo is thriving more that I am stressfree. That is what matters the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment